Our client are one of the largest international energy companies and are currently seeking a Terminal/Field Operator to join their Wellington team to assist with the operations of their Lower Hutt terminals. You’ll be a key part of the operations team to ensure the terminal can run efficiently, reliably, safely and cost effectively.
Our client nurture those who are committed to progression and learning, and this opportunity is suited to someone looking to grow within the industry. Even those with no direct Oil & Gas experience will be considered so long as you have the right mindset, strong mechanical aptitude, commitment to Health & Safety and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Any experience working with pump and pipework systems would advantageous.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Working tanker load rack
- Assist in shipping operations including reciept of product and bunkering
- Accurate recording and tracking or product inventory
- Maintain and support a high level of terminal housekeeping
- Tank dipping
- Monitoring of underground slops tanks and storm water management
- Product quality testing
- Assisting with commissioning new equipment/systems
We’re ideally seeking for the following attributes:
- Mechanical trade qulified (preffered not required)
- Preferably experience in understanding tank farm assets or product movement (preffered not required)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of HSE and promote a work safe culture
- Strong ability to adhere to systems and processes
- Works well in a team environment
This is an awesome opportunity to take the next step in your career, gain highly sought after Oil & Gas experience or break into a world renowned organisation.
This is an urgent requirement, so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat on the role please phone Thomas on 0212477391 for further information.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
More Oil & Gas Jobs