Hiring for Operator at Adnoc Onshore Abu Dhabi UAE
Operate and monitor process plant and facilities in the assigned area as per operating procedures and Company’s HSE standards.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
• Carry out assigned Operational work safely to assigned standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Carry out routine checks on equipment for abnormalities to report defects noted in equipment and coordinate with the reporting supervisor to arrange for servicing.
• Adjust and monitor the alternations of speeds, temperatures, pressures and flow rates as necessary to ensure that shutdown and start-up operations are effectively performed.
• Prepare the plant / equipment for maintenance to ensure accurate and proper functioning and in synchronization with other equipment and plant.
• Receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures and while following all HSE procedures and rules.
• Operate related machinery & equipment safely and efficiently as per Company’s standards and instructions.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Obtain work permits, follow up on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures
• Carry out duties as Auxiliary Fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan
• Communicate and follow instructions of the Supervisor to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
• Prepare various key Performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
• Provide on-the-job Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures and functional processes.
Health, Safety , Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
• Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
• Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during operations, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
• Provide inputs to prepare Section progress reports for Company Management.
• Prepare various Key Performance Indicator (KPI) checklists for management.
Generic Accountabilities (continue)
Internal Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with line Manager/ peers and other employees within the company/Group as required
External Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required
Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
4 years of experience in Plant Operations within a large industrial plant, in the Oil and Gas industry.
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
Work Condition, Physical effort & Work Environment
A/C environment, could be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions like heat, humidity & dust during occasional site visits.
Job Family / Sub Family: Operations / Plant Operations
Check this out! https://lnkd.in/giPbtksy
More Oil & Gas Jobs