For Jazan Saudi Arabia oil & gas project.
1) Engineering graduate (BSEE preferred) with more than 10 years of relevant experience in electrical chemical/refinery/gas plant maintenance/inspection/engineering.
2) Demonstrated knowledge and experience performing detailed power system engineering studies including short circuit, load flow, transient motor start, protection relay coordination, arc flash, etc., and establishing appropriate protective device settings.
3) Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Safety Instrumented System (SIS), Safety instrumented Function (SIF), Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
4) Knowledge of industry codes and standards applicable to Oil and Gas and Refining Industries (API, ISA, NEC / IEC, NFPA, ASME, etc.) and preferably also Saudi Aramco standards and working practices
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with 8+ years of experience in Engineering and/ or Operations in a technical role
2) Experience in plant operations, plant design, and field experience a plus
3) Demonstrated engineering and technical skills.
4) Knowledgeable in process safety, health, and local environmental requirements.
5) Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
6) A strong commitment to employee involvement, team building, and diversity.
7) Able to communicate between management, operations, maintenance, and the customer.
1) Graduate in Civil Engineering from a reputable university with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in civil and structural engineering works preferably in refinery/gas plant On-Shore sites and facilities.
2) Experience in Global projects in the Middle East and knowledge of Global Codes and Standards (American, European, British).
3) Basic knowledge of dynamic analysis and design for vibrating equipment foundations, structural steel, and concrete design.
4) Understanding of the duration of various civil and structural tasks in order to assist in the preparation of project schedules, costings, and proposals.
5) Basic knowledge of structural software (STAAD, ETABS, SAFE) would be an advantage and 3D Model Review Software (SPR-Smart Plant Review, Intergraph FreeView, DWG TrueView, Navisworks).
6) Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Project).
FIELD ENGINEER (PROCESS) –SAUDI NATIONAL OR LOCALLY ESTABLISHED IN SAUDI
1) Experience with Aramco projects
2) Design engineering experience and Process Design Basis or Basic Engineering Design experience, Process Engineer preferred
3) Min 5 years of total experience
Please only qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CVs to hrd.EBRecruitment@gmail.com