Urgent Hiring: Field Operators – Operations terminal.
Only Candidates immediately available to join shall apply.
Diploma in Petrochemical or Oil / Gas or equivalent.
At least 3 – 5 years’ experience hydrocarbons in refining, petrochemical, Process Engineer or related industry
Advance functional knowledge of DCS
Good knowledge of relevant E&P operations, HSE requirements, Oil/Gas process & systems procedures and practices.
Competent in computer applications for engineering,
Operating and monitoring the performance of the storage facility, Export Terminal, flow lines, and pigging operations to achieve effective process flows and optimum operational status.
Ensure facility area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
· Maintain facility machines and equipment’s.
· Ensure equipment’s and work floor is clean, safe and well-maintenance.
· Monitor and control processes using visual observation, process data and on-line testing.
· Identify and debug problems in processes, products, equipment and work for solution.
· Resolve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete situation variables where limited standardization exists.
· Perform tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
· Provide training to technicians on plant operations.
· Promote safe and healthy production environment and perform safe work practices always.
· Establish and perform high performance standards characterized by integrity.
· Support field personnel and engineering staff in production data management.
· Lead and direct operators to ensure production integrity.
· Create operation graphs and analyze trends using Aries, DSS, Excel and Access.
· Support data management and technical evaluation efforts of team.
· Ability to deal with change and demonstrate flexibility as required.
· Adheres to required processes and procedures.
· Supporting unit turnarounds including worklist identification/justification, procedure writing, procedure review and equipment inspection
§ Developing, monitoring, and evaluating unit performance metrics and maintaining effective monitoring reports
§ Troubleshooting process operations, communicating and correcting process quality problems
§ Monitoring/evaluating unit key performance metrics and maintaining effective monitoring reports and yields and trends
§ Related Assignments: Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Please share CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Oil & Gas Jobs