Urgent Hiring for Control Room Operator/ Console Operator!!!
Function : Operations Terminal
Education qualification: Diploma in Petrochemical or Oil / Gas or equivalent
Skills and Requirements:
At least 3 – 5 years’ experience hydrocarbons in refining, petrochemical, Process Engineer or related industry
· Advance functional knowledge of DCS
· Good knowledge of relevant E&P operations, HSE requirements, Oil/Gas process & systems procedures and practices.
Ability to perform as a team player
· Self-motivated and is required to have strong leadership skills.
· Fully computer literate, valid driving license, good communicator and organizer.
· Know and manage own emotions, strengths and weaknesses
· Competent in computer applications for engineering
Ensure facility area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
· Maintain facility machines and equipment’s.
· Ensure equipments and work floor is clean, safe and well-maintenance.
· Monitor and control processes using visual observation, process data and on-line testing.
· Identify and debug problems in processes, products, equipment and work for solution.
· Resolve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete situation variables where limited standardization exists.
· Perform tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
· Provide training to technicians on plant operations.
· Promote safe and healthy production environment and perform safe work practices always.
· Establish and perform high performance standards characterized by integrity.
· Support field personnel and engineering staff in production data management.
· Lead and direct operators to ensure production integrity.
· Create operation graphs and analyze trends using Aries, DSS, Excel and Access.
· Support data management and technical evaluation efforts of team.
· Understanding Procedures and Practices: Understanding of all operational procedures and practices through on-the-job training and job rotation to ensure readiness and capability to effectively assume the operator role.
· Field Equipment Operation: Operate field equipment in accordance with operating procedures and approved safety procedures to ensure effective process flows and optimum operational status of equipment
Please share your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Oil & Gas Jobs