WE ARE HIRING
1. QA/QC COORDINATOR
– 15 years experience in quality control / quality assurance.
– Have held a position as inspector or inspection coordinator on at least one major LNG project and/or LNG Terminal and Regasification Facility in Indonesia.
– Experience in inspection visits overseas would be a distinct advantage.
2. QA/ QC INSTRUCTOR
– DOCUMENT CONTROL
– CIVIL STRUCTURE JETTY INSPECTOR
– MECHANICAL & PIPELINE INSPECTOR
– TANK INSPECTOR
– PAINTING INSULATION INSPECTOR
– PIPING INSPECTOR
– E&I INSPECTOR
– Minimum of bachelor degree in an engineering discipline.
– Minimum of ten (10) years LNG project and/or LNG Terminal and Regasification Facility project experience is required with at least 5 years in a senior position in a similar capacity on a major project.
– Experience with a major EPC contractor as well as Company experience would be a distinct advantage.
– A strong background knowledge or experience on previous projects with exposure to plant integrity, HSE engineering and understanding of hazard management is also a distinct advantage.
– Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team on LNG project and/or LNG Terminal and Regasification Facility project, interfacing with the Contractor and members of the Operations Teams.
– Experience and willingness to travel overseas and work across geographically diverse areas is essential.
– Demonstrating a sound knowledge of HSE management.
– Familiar with the implementation of Material Approval Request (MAR) and Inspection test Plan (ITP) and shall compatible to arrange testing and witness of equipment and giving recommendation and approval.
Apply now on bit.ly/applyhep
More Oil & Gas Jobs