Petnet Engineering is looking for the following engineering Personnel’s
1) Control Operator Utilities Plant
2) Area Field operator Utilities Plant
3) Area Field operator Utilities Distribution
Job Location Bahrain
Operates, controls and maintains steady state operation of the Utilities Plant, including related equipment and facilities within the assigned operating areas of the section to meet required throughput and prevent disruption to the operation of the refinery process units.
1) Controls the operation of the Utilities Plant. Continuously monitors and regulates the condition of the utilities plant using DCS / Analogue Control panel
2) Must be familiar with the use of Distributed Control System (DCS) – Preferably Yokogawa, analogue control systems, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Burners Management Systems (BMS).
3) Familiar with High voltages operation “11.5 KV, 6.6 KV, 2.4 KV, 440 volts
4) Adjusts steam generation units, associated equipment, Desalinations Plants and Demineralization Plant conditions and takes corrective action for process parameters.
5) Applies emergency procedures in securing the units to safeguard the units and equipment during abnormal or emergency situations.
6) Troubleshoots all operational problems and investigates results or upsets.
7) Explains preparation of equipment for maintenance to area outside Operators and discusses safety procedures.
8) Scrutinize water quality laboratory results and implement the specified corrective actions in accordance with QA standards
9) Check samples if deemed necessary or if requested by TSD.
10) Checks unit parameters, checklists and run sheets, records all maintenance activities.
11) Trains operators and trainees assigned to his unit/shift and conducts testing on completion of training.
12) Initiate emergency action to shutdown equipment and utilities lines and perform emergency procedures to secure and isolate unit equipment or utilities systems for safeguarding the unit, equipment and operate fire pumps to maintain system pressure during fire situations.
Qualification & Experience.
Preferably a Graduate Electrical Engineer with 15 plus years’ experience in Refinery including 5 years in respective fields (Control Operator, Area Field operator- Utility Plant and Area Field operator – Distribution) with strong Knowledge of Operation experience of Utilities Plant such as High pressure Steam Boilers, Air Compressors with dryers, Desalination Plants preferably Multi Effect Distillation can share Cvs Mentioning the post applied for to email@example.com. Please note DCS Control Panel Operator and Field Operator experience must be detailed and separated
1) Construction, Commissioning and Testing experience is not relevant to this role and will not be considered.