Offshore PTW Coordinator
Airswift is currently looking for an expat PTW Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Qatar, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service
to our client’s requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during, Brown Field and Green Field works EPC project execution:
The Permit Coordinator is a personnel designated on Site for coordination of the PTW process. The Permit Coordinator supports on the one hand in the administration and coordination of the permit system. A Permit Coordinator has not a signatory role.
The Permit Coordinator:
• Ensures proper co-ordination of all works to be carried out;
• Ensures that conflicting permits are brought to the attention of the Platform Superintendent;
• Is the focal point for all permits issued on the Site by MP, including those permits that are suspended, but where the work is not complete;
• Ensure compliance with the PTW Originator and submission requirements;
• Provides a quality check of the permits, supporting documents and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained;
• Assist the CCR in operating the permit office to reflect the current status of all MP permit work and isolations. This includes maintaining the permit display board in the control room for MP e-PTW;
• Participates in monitoring, auditing and assurance activities.
• Participates to the e-PTW coordination daily meetings.
• Ensures that the original of all work permits and certificates are held on the Site for a period of sixty days.
• Thereafter, they shall be sent to the offices in Doha for electronic archiving
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
• English fluent.
• Professional Experience (number of years) : 10
• Experience within project : (number of years) : 5
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
• Good analytical skills,